Integrated Technical Management mission is to provide technical facilities management services and innovative engineering solutions which exceed the expectations of our customers.
Integrated Technical Management has direct access to the A.G. Coombs Groups 70 plus years of in-house technical expertise and specialist resources to deliver solutions focused on meeting our clients and their facility requirements, in the areas of Technical Facilities Management, Technical Project Management and Strategic Advice.
We specialise in providing operationally-focused technical building services for facilities which are complex or operationally challenging, including Data Centres, major government complexes, critical healthcare facilities, laboratories and large commercial complexes.
We have an intimate understanding of the significance of operational continuity, maintaining one hundred percent up time and meeting stringent operational parameters, and the importance of delivering consistent high quality maintenance services.
Integrated Technical Management, through the A.G. Coombs Group, is the market leader in Data Centre design, construction and operations, having lead or been involved in many of the significant Data Centre infrastructure projects around Australia.
We understand the importance of maintaining ‘mission’ critical facilities.
Integrated Technical Management (ITM) is a leading provider of the full spectrum of life cycle services for in critical facilities, by;
- Deploying technically experienced on-site personnel and technology to map and maintain our customer’s assets at optimal levels delivering long term value to their facilities.
- Adopting a ‘whole of life’ approach to asset management and maintenance which underpins the implementation of a holistic asset maintenance regime.
Our onsite personnel seamlessly integrate into our client’s operational structures in the planning and delivery of bespoke solutions based on portfolio, facility requirements and objectives.
Integrated Technical Management offers operationally focused project management and delivery.
- Technically led with proven operational knowledge and ability.
- Holistic approach that integrates site systems and technical specialists.
- Change management and operational risk analysis.
- Technical director on behalf of customer, providing overview and coordination.
In a context of increasing economic pressures, coupled with risk mitigation and improved asset performance, many organisations are looking beyond day-to-day task-based maintenance, adopting a better managed approach that results in more effective expenditure of funds to deliver improved system reliability and performance, extended asset life and enhanced energy efficiency.
Integrated Technical Management assists industry with leading advice and support.
- Operational strategies and procedures.
- System analysis from an integrated operational and risk perspective.
- Capital works and infrastructure advice.
- Plant and equipment reviews.