We understand that safety is all about people.
Our vision is to achieve injury-free workplaces. To achieve this vision, we commit to:
- Managing our employees, contractors and workplaces to ensure compliance with all relevant safety laws, regulations, codes of practice and guidelines.
- Ensuring that the management of health and safety is an integral part of all of our operations.
- Providing the necessary training, equipment and resources so that all work can be completed efficiently and safely.
- Establishing, and regularly reviewing, safety objectives and targets.
- Applying the key principles of hazard identification, risk assessment and control to all tasks.
- Workplace consultation.
Since 2000 we have maintained a best practice, fully integrated safety management system that is independently certified to Australian Standard AS/NZS 4801:2001 and the stringent SafetyMAP Advanced Level.
Take a look at our safety awards for our leading workplace health and safety systems.