Leadership and Contribution
At A.G. Coombs we have a long history of industry leadership and contribution; from the early days, when Allan George Coombs received an Order of Australia for founding trade training for HVAC trades and for helping to establish the Air Conditioning and Mechanical Contractors Association (AMCA), to now, when the company remains actively involved in industry associations.
Some of the ways in which we are involved in the industry today include:
- Air Conditioning and Mechanical Contractors Association (AMCA): Board Member.
- Australian Institute of Refrigeration, Air Conditioning & Heating (AIRAH): Board Member.
- Facility Management Association of Australia (FMA): Board Member.
- Property Council of Australia: Chair of National Regulation Review Round Table.
- Green Building Council of Australia (GBCA): Corporate Member.
- Energy Efficiency Council (EEC): Member Accreditation Schemes Steering Committee.
- Fire Protection Association Australia (FPA Australia): Gold Member.
- Master Plumbers Association: Corporate Member
- National Environmental Balancing Bureau (NEBB): Technical Committee Chair
- Sustainability Victoria Calculating Cool Steering Committee: Member. View the Calculating Cool video below